All You Need to Know
We are young at heart and bring the burst of energy and enthusiasm a business needs.
Experienced in the ways of the marketing world to know what makes a business tick.
Excited and committed to making this a plum decision for you!
From tackling personal decisions to reaching important milestones, our job is to guide you on the path of success. We are fueled by our commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure clients are fully satisfied with our work.
We come with a positive mindset and everything that we do is underpinned with a sincere effort to create partnerships that strive to enable significant outcomes. Contact us today for an initial consultation, and find out more about how we can tailor our services to your needs.
1. You agree to immediately review this Agreement upon booking a plan/plans with plumM. You will be deemed to unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions and any Special Conditions, with the intention of being immediately legally bound.
2. Our Agreement will commence on the date and time when You click on the Book tab and will be as per the clearly outlined scope and span of work. Since this is a subscription based work platform, the commitment period will conclude at the expiry of the End Date and Time, as per subscribed plan.
3. plumM reserves the content of and right to the layout, style and offers on this website. The right to change this without any notice is with Us. This does not impinge on the right You will avail on booking a plan with Us.
4. Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements. We are working as per the best of our belief, knowledge and capabilities at all times.
5. The plumM.in website contains material which is owned by, purchased by or licensed to us. The information in the form of material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, creative content and graphics. Reproduction of this site without our consent is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. We will press charges if you trespass our copyright without our written consent.
6. Unauthorised use of this website other than by the owner and/or the official team may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. It is possible that from time to time, our website may also include links to other websites or to various social media sites. These links are provided for your convenience to get you further information. The linked sites or social media tags do not signify that we endorse the website(s). This is to confirm that we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or social media connects.
8. Your use of plumM.in and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Haryana Jurisdiction in India. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
10. With plumM.in any third parties or us provide any warranty or guarantee as to the timelines, completeness, performance, accuracy, or suitability of the information and things found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. It is likely that such information and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by Indian law.
11. All information including website, logo, content, data provided to Us by You will be taken by Us as true. We will be acting in good faith. You must notify Us of any change in Your details, such as name, address and/or contact details, in writing.
12. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, We will provide to You the Services selected by you. The Services provided to you shall be in accordance with the Option, You have selected.
13. Payment made for a plan/plans are non-refundable. However, we will provide you with a total of up-to three creative options in case you are dissatisfied with the first.
14. The reserve to suspend or terminate this Agreement and the License to access and use the Application and any related Services is with Us. If Your account becomes delinquent, and We initiate a suspension or termination of this Agreement and/or the License, any information collected or used by the Application or associated Service’s which may have been furnished or stored on the servers to which the Application connects or which resides with You and/or any devices may be permanently lost.
15. We reserve Our right to amend any of the Services and/or the Terms and Conditions and/or this Agreement from time to time by notice in writing on our website. You will have no claim against Us by reason of any changes to the Terms and Conditions and agree to be unconditionally bound by such changed and altered Terms and Conditions.
16. The right to increase the payment plans and all inclusions in them rests with Us. Such increase will be at Our sole discretion and taking into consideration such factors as the increases in operating costs and increases dictated by prevailing market trends as We deem fit.
17. Neither party shall assign, transfer or otherwise convey the rights, entitlements, interests and/or benefits in the Agreement to a third party, whether in whole or part, without the prior written consent of the other party, which may be provided subject to various terms and conditions.
18. We may assign Our rights and obligations in this Agreement to any related body corporate or where We are undergoing a restructure of Our corporate affairs, subject to providing You with written notice of such assignment (by no later than 90 business days after assignment has taken place).
19. We reserve Our rights to cancel the Services and/or the underlying program if and where reasonably necessary to do so. Where We do so, We will provide at least 14 days’ prior notice to You. In this event, We will refund any remaining Payment’s that are prepaid.
20. If the Agreement is terminated pursuant to any reason other than force majeure any monies already paid under the Agreement as at the date of termination shall be deemed to have been entirely forfeited to Us.
21. All rights not expressly granted to You are reserved by Us.
22. All content provided by Us to You is limited to You and Your installation and use of the only on Social Media Handles owned and/or controlled by You.
23. Except as permitted by this Agreement, You may not distribute or make the content available to You by Us by way of lend, sell or redistribute except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
24. You may not copy, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, unlock, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the content provided by Us and of Our website. Any attempt to do so is a violation of Our rights and a breach of this restriction may subject You to prosecution and damages.
25. You acknowledge and agree that the intended use of the content provided by Us to You is only in relation to and for the purpose of the Services (collectively the “Intended Use”).
You provide Us with Your consent to passing on any of Your personal information to any such third parties for the purpose of procuring and obtaining Services on Your behalf;
27. Acceptance of this Agreement occurs upon You confirming Your acceptance on the payment gateway page and/or paying Your deposit and/or agreeing to the payment schedule so described in this Agreement (any of these acts, individually or combined is considered as acceptance and formation of this Agreement.
28. To the extent permitted by law, this Agreement, constitutes the whole of the agreement between the parties and the parties expressly declare that no further or other covenants agreements provisions or terms shall be deemed to be implied under the Agreement, notwithstanding any negotiations or discussions held or documents signed or brochures produced prior to the date of the Agreement.
29. If any provision of the Agreement is void, invalid or enforceable for any reason, that provision or part of that provision may be severed from the Agreement and does not affect the validity, operation or enforceability of any provision of the Agreement .
30. Time is of the essence in the performance of all duties and obligations and will be strictly enforced.
31. We are committed to providing You with the highest levels of customer service, including protecting Your privacy. We honour without reservation Our obligation to respect and protect the privacy of Your personal information, in accordance with and subject to the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, National Privacy Principles and any other applicable privacy laws in Australia and the European Union (EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
32. We reserve the right, at Our discretion, to modify or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time. You should review this Privacy Statement periodically so that You are updated on any changes.
33. We do not make any representations about third party information or sources that may be included or provided in connection with Services offered by Us.